Webtab developed their first product, Bartab, so mobile phone users could send each other real drinks through social networks and pay only $1. Then, they could drink them together, as if face to face, at some of the coolest bars in town, like in the old days. You could say that Bartab is bringing the social back to socializing.
Bartab is a revolutionary new platform for sharing real drinks through mobile apps, Facebook and the internet. Bartab enables you to send yourself and friends real drinks for only $1 at some of the coolest bars in San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, DC, Denver and 10 other markets across the country. Bartab started in San Francisco and will continue expanding throughout the country in the coming months, so keep your eyes peeled for new cities and new products. With that said, isn't it about time you stepped away from your mobile device and had a drink? We think it is.
How it Works for Businesses:
- A bar offers a set number of $1 drink coupons per month on Bartab
- Bartab users buy the $1 drinks, creating 1,000s of views for the bar on Facebook
- The drink recipient comes to the bar, pays $1 to redeem their Bartab drink coupon, and then sticks around for more drinks
Check out the featured bars section of bartab's website to see where you can get bartab drinks and download the FREE app today!
(see more stories)
- History of the Mojito: Uncover $1 Drinks at Havana Central
- Calling All Athletes! A Pub Crawl Made for You!
- Get Your Green on! DIY St. Patricks's Pub Crawl
- A Poem Lovely as a Beer: Get Educated at The Dead Poet
- Take a Tour of Cuba on Your Lunch Break at Havana Central
- Happy Hour Every Hour with $1 Drinks from Bartab