About Beehive's & Buzzcuts
Beehives & Buzzcuts is a brand new children’s salon and retail store located directly across the street from the family-friendly Peter Cooper Village and Stuyvesant Town developments.Beehives & Buzzcuts is 100% dedicated to giving children a fun, interactive and exciting experience, whether they are getting a haircut, having their nails painted, attending a class or having a party. Featuring a life-sized plastic tree in the welcoming room, children and parents immediately enter a world of vivid colors, imaginiative toys, and unique decorations. The country-wimsy feel continues throughout the salon area, including a wall of appliqués featuring nature's beauty. Kids may choose the themed chair for which to get their haircut in, or settle into the butterfly pedicure throne or sun-colored manicure desk. "First-timer" certificates will be presented to children after their first cuts, including a photo of their new hairdo and a lock of hair from their first trim! Beehives & Buzzcuts also offer several chilren's classes, including music, yoga and chess, as well as a 500-square-foot event space for private birthday parties.
(see more stories)
- Beehives & Buzzcuts Welcomes Karma Kids Yoga and More!
- Not Just Kids Play, Beehives & Buzzcuts Cuts Adult Hair Too
- Beehives & Buzzcuts Offers Midweek Discounted Kids Mani/Pedi
- Kids' Ballet Classes Now Available at Beehives & Buzzcuts
- Beehives & Buzzcuts Extends Weekend Hours
- Beehives & Buzzcuts Hosts Music for Aardvarks
- Kids Pedicures & Haircuts at Gramercy's Beehives & Buzzcuts
- Beehives & Buzzcuts Hosts CMOM's Modern Masters Art Class
- Beehives & Buzzcuts Addresses Dreaded Childhood Issue: Lice
- Beehives & Buzzcuts: NYC's Newest and Most Fun Kids' Salon
- Giants Pep Rally at Beehives & Buzzcuts
- Beehives & Buzzcuts Offers Kids' Classes