About Body + Mind NYC
Body + Mind NYC specializes in Orthopedic Massage, Postural Analysis, Corrective Exercise and Strength Training. Their focus is to bring the client out of pain and into muscular balance and correct posture.
We do an assessment to find out where the muscular imbalance is, and address any faulty movement patterns. Then we work with the client to strengthen what is weak, and lengthen what is short. We do this with a combination of stretching techniques, corrective strength training and various manual therapies.
Founder, Sulyn Silbar, has compiled an amazing team of talented and experienced Licensed Massage Therapists, Certified Personal Trainers and a Licensed Acupuncturist. Combined they have over 50 years of experience. A multitude of techniques and modalities are combined to help bring the body back into balance.
Benefits from our services include:
- Reduction of pain, alleviate trigger points
- Stretching, elongation of connective tissue and mobilization of adhesive tissues.
- Increase blood flow to the restricted area to bring in nutrients and eliminate waste
- Relief of Nerve entrapment
- Increase in Range of Motion, Improvement in flexibility
- Improve coordination and athletic performance
- Create a sense of balance and harmony within the Body + Mind
We will do this utilizing these techniques:
- Neuro-Muscular Technique
- Structural Integration
- Myofascial Release
- Fascial Stretching
- PNF + Active-Isolated Stretching
- Scar Tissue Reformation
- Traditional Chinese Medicine
Personal Training $100 per session, discounts for pre-paid 10 or 20 packs
Massage Therapy $200 for initial session, which is 90 minutes, all subsequent sessions are $135, which are 1 hour.
Acupuncture $150 for initial session, subsequent visits $100.