About Calle Ocho
Calle Ocho is an Upper West Side mainstay serving up distinguished, exciting Latin fare and is known for its creative, bold use of flavors, unique cocktail list and bustling atmosphere.
Executive Founding Chefs Rodney Mitchell and Alex Garcia formed a menu that recreates Little Havana with a New York City flair including flavor packed ceviches and tapas, savory steaks and a vast selection of seafood dishes to suit an array of palates. Calle Ocho has brought downtown dining and style to the Upper West Side.
Calle Ocho’s menu is influenced by a spectrum of Latin cuisines, including Cuban, Peruvian, Dominican, Spanish, Venezuelan and Costa Rican. Calle Ocho offers five varieties of ceviche, including lobster with passion-chili mojo, a new addition to the menu.
Calle Ocho also boasts a very popular weekend brunch, which features eight unique varieties of complimentary red and white sangria.
Calle Ocho has truly brought downtown dining and style to the Upper West Side.
(see more stories)
- Celebrate The New Year With Specialty Cocktails At Calle Ocho
- Calle Ocho Reopens For Business
- Calle Ocho Pairs Latin Fusion Cuisine With Drink Specials
- Indulge in Sweet Desserts at Latin Restaurant Calle Ocho
- NYC Latin Restaurant, Calle Ocho Offers Classic Dishes
- Best Latin Restaurants in NYC Participate in Restaurant Week
- $5 Mojito Mondays at the Best Cuban Restaurant in NYC
- Summer Mojitos, Latin Cuisine at Calle Ocho
- Prix-Fixe Menu, Free Drinks, Live Music at Calle Ocho
- Calle Ocho's Cuban Independence Prix Fixe Menu, Live Music
- Host Your Private Party with Calle Ocho's Cocktails, Dinner
- Half Price Mojitos and Free Sangria Weekly at Calle Ocho
- Free Sangria at Calle Ocho's Weekend Brunch
- Calle Ocho Offers New Seasonal Menu
- Experience Cocktail Culture at Calle Ocho
- New Dinner Menu at Calle Ocho is En Fuego
- Great and Unique Drink Specials at Calle Ocho UWS