About Chelsea Piers Field House
The 80,000-square-foot Field House at Chelsea Piers, Manhattan's premier facility for gymnastics, team sports and league play, bursts with activity day and night.
Facilities include: the largest gymnastics training center in New York City, two hardwood basketball courts, two artificial turf playing fields for indoor soccer, four batting cages, dance studios, martial arts mezzanine, a rock climbing wall designed for children, teens, and adult beginners. Enjoy great fun in NYC at the Field House!What We Offer
The Field House offers 3 semesters of youth programming for children 12 months and older:
16-week Fall session that starts the beginning of September and runs through January.
18-week Spring session that begins the end of January and runs through June.
8-week summer session that runs in July and August.
We offer youth classes in Basketball, Soccer, Baseball, Gymnastics, Dance, Rock Climbing, Music and Movement, Gymjitsu, Sports Adventure, Micro Sports, and more. The Field House is also proud to offer youth leagues in Soccer, Basketball and Baseball, as well as a competitive girls and boys Gymnastics Team.How It Works
The Field House is not a membership-based facility. Athletes young and old sign up for our programs and/or "drop in" for the specific activities available. Basketball Courts, Soccer Fields and Batting Cages may be rented based on availability. For preschool age children, we have a Toddler Adventure Center with two sessions daily. It is suggested you call the day you wish to come to Chelsea Piers to confirm our availability for all activities.
(see more stories)
- Top Notch Summer Sports Camps at Chelsea Piers
- Soccer Moms Get Kids Involved in Elite Soccer Camp
- Little Athletes Youth Sports Classes at Chelsea Piers
- Recreational Sports Classes at Chelsea Piers Field House
- Chelsea Piers Field House Kicks Off Spring Semester
- Winter Break Camps Available at Chelsea Piers Field House
- Chelsea Piers Offers Discount on Chelsea Shears Kids Cuts
- Chelsea Piers Field House Begins Fall Classes for Kids
- Chelsea Piers Field House Isn't Just for Kids