About Erica's Rugelach & Baking Co.
Erica’s Rugelech and Baking Co. is nationally renowned for her distinctive line of delicious, high-quality baked goods. Unparalleled in every fashion, Erica’s freshly prepared products are inspired by the recipe of her great aunt and have been praised by journalists and foodies from across the country.
Baked by the best in Brooklyn, New York, Erica’s Rugelech uses only the finest all-natural ingredients, as each piece is rolled wisely to guarantee each bite has the right mix of delicious fixings. With natural raspberry preserves, homemade apricot preserves, fancy orange marmalade, and the freshest premium quality California walnuts, Erica’s Rugelech are all Kosher Dairy.
To place an order, call 718-965-3657, or email her directly at EricasRugelach@aol.com. Order in retail or wholesale.
(see more events)
- News Update ONE WORLD BROOKLYN KIDS CHORUS Gala Concert, Sunday, May 19th 3-5pm
- One World Brooklyn Kids Chorus Joined by Renowned Musical Artists at Spring Gala Concert at the Historic Lafayette Avenue Presbyterian Church
- NEWS FLASH: Legendary New Orleans Jazz & Blues Pianist HENRY BUTLER to Perform with ONE WORLD BROOKLYN KIDS CHORUS for Gala Spring Fundraiser Concert at the Historic Lafayette Avenue Presbyterian Church --- Sunday, May 19th from 3 - 5 pm
- Join The ONE WORLD BROOKLYN KIDS CHORUS on September 26th For The First Rehearsal of The 2014 Season
- Join The ONE WORLD BROOKLYN KIDS CHORUS on February 20th For The Spring Season Open Rehearsal