About FitWAR-Fitness Wellness & Athletic Rehabilitation
At FitWAR you will find a unique system defined by a collaborative group of experts involved with the arts and sciences of rehabilitation and wellness. Their objective is to transfer clients from injury to rehabilitation and beyond that, a progression to strength, endurance and overall wellness.
Working with a physical therapist or medical expert, each client is given a comprehensive plan, starting with a health screening that focuses on preventative medicine, heart and blood pressure screenings, postural analysis and muscular skeletal continuity. Then there is a series of closely monitored progressions to a state of functionality and, from there, continued improvement in that functionality. FitWAR is defined by the sum of its three components – fitness, wellness and athletic rehabilitation.
The team offers the following services to give you a thorough comprehensive plan:
- FitWar Strength & Conditioning System
- Physical Therapy
- Chiropractic Care
- MAT (Muscle Acitvation Technique)
- On Staff Physiatrist
Supported by state-of-the art equipment, training space and instructors who are certified, licensed and insured, FitWAR offers a comprehensive system for wellness. The high-level professional relationship with clients completes the circle of a truly integrated, general health experience.
(see more stories)
- Top Physical Therapists Recommend Exercise, Rest & Recovery
- Does sexual activity count as exercise/cardio?
- FitWAR Takes You from Rehabilitation to Pain-Free Exercise
- FitWAR's Famous Sports Injuries: Tommy John Surgery
- Keep it Simple with Cardio Workout at My FitWAR
- Rehab Center FitWar's Strength & Conditioning System
- Introducing Our Nutrition Expert: Geo
- What to make of Crossfit?
- Welcome to the FitWAR Blog-1st entry
- FitWAR's Most Famous Sports Injuries: Bernard King
- Most Famous Sports Injuries from FitWAR: Bo Knows Rehab