About Moving Visions Dance
Moving Visions Dance for Children and Teens, in Tribeca, provides a progressive approach to dance education with a focus on freedom of movement and ideas.
Moving Visions Dance was founded by Loretta Thomas, whose Modern Ballet classes combine ballet and the modern techniques of Isadora Duncan and Merce Cunningham with the natural alignment of Eastern movement. We fit the form to each child's developing body. Offering a well rounded arts education, the experienced teachers at Moving Visions Dance expose students to music from all genres and collaborate with students through class discussion and creating dances. Choreography students make their own dances for the recital.
In a beautiful loft studio, a peaceful refuge from the chaos of the city, students can focus and learn through exploring technique and expanding creativity to become empowered through the art of dance.Check out the Moving Visions Dance official website for more information on classes for children, teenagers, and adults, as well as future special dance events.
(see more stories)
- Dance New Amsterdam & Moving Visions Dance Studio Set to Launch DNA Kids on September 16th
- Young Dancers Encouraged to Register For Fall 2013 Moving Vision Dance & DNA Kids Dance Classes in Tribeca
- Young Students Benefit From The Collaboration of Moving Visions Dance Studio & Dance New Amsterdam
- Moving Visions Dance Studio in Tribeca Introduces Two New Children’s Dance Classes for Spring Semester
- Moving Visions Dance Studio Honors Tai Chi Master Yu Chiang
- Moving Visions Dance Offers New Classes For The Fall
- The Woman Behind the TriBeCa Dance Classes: Loretta Thomas
- Top Three Benefits of Adult Dance Classes