About PlayTogether NYC Preschool
PlayTogether NYC, located in the Upper West Side, is one of NYC's most well respected preschools, offering classes for kids ages 2 through 4.
Owned and oporated by Nyla Kamlet, an expert in child development and a child therapist, PlayTogether NYC strives to use play to build self-esteem, social confidence and critical thinking through a unique and proven curriculum designed by Kamlet herself.
Our main program runs from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Classes for 2 year olds meet on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and 3 year olds meet on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
PlayTogether NYC includes an ongoing admissions policy, so new children can enroll at any time.
For further information or to schedule an introductory interview,
contact Nyla Kamlet directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (917) 842-2779.
PlayTogether NYC is an inclusion Upper West Side preschool program that can easily accommodate English as a second language, as well as speech and language concerns. We have a visual program and with proven success on children with special needs.
(see more stories)
- Tips For Choosing The Right Preschool For Your Child From The Experts at PlayTogether NYC
- Playtogether NYC Preschool: 3 Important Benefits of Early Childhood Group Play
- Children Make Music and Art at NYC’s Top Alternative Preschool
- Special Parent and Child Workshop at PlayTogether
- PlayTogether Parents Talk About Preschool Experience
- Students Learn With Their Peers at UWS Alternative Preschool
- The Joy of Thanksgiving at Preschool with PlayTogether
- Students Learn Through Play at Upper West Side Preschool
- PlayTogether Preschool Parents Talk About Their Experiences
- Laugh & Learn with Preschool Classes in NYC
- Educational Play-Based Activities at PlayTogether NYC
- NYC Alternative Preschool Offers Creative Kids' Classes
- PlayTogether Starts The School Year with Fun & Learning
- Saying Goodbye to School & Hello to Summer at PlayTogether
- Developing Sportsmanship in the Preschool World
- Social Groups Help Children Make Friends at PlayTogether
- Upper West Side Preschool: An Interview With a Founder
- How Social Skills Groups Can Help Kids Make Friends
- Teach Children Self-Control at PlayTogether NYC
- Unique 21st Century Preschool Philosophy at PlayTogether
- Toddlers Learn Social Skills with Vocabulary at PlayTogether
- Ease Your Child's Comfort Level, Help Them Play Together
- Help Children Build Learning Strategies at PlayTogether NYC
- Help Kids with Dyslexia Succeed at PlayTogether NYC
- What Can Preschool Children Learn When They 'PlayTogether'
- Scrub-a-Dub Dub with PlayTogether NYC's Programs
- UWS Preschool's Tips for Improving Children's Social Skills
- PlayTogether's Tips for Keeping Kids Entertained This Winter
- Helping Kids to Overcome Nightmares with PlayTogether NYC
- A Closer Look into Child Therapy with Nyla Kamlet
- Holiday Parenting Tips: Keeping Kids and Parents Stress Free
- Potty Training Tips Part Two: How to Get Kids to Go
- How to Potty Train Your Kids Tips from Play Together: Part 1
- Upper West Side Preschool Helps Special Needs Children Adapt
- UWS Preschool Builds Kids' Confidence Through Group Play