About Smoochie Baby
Smoochie Baby began its roots in Toronto, Canada, after mother and founder Penelope Stipanovich's son Max was born. As a native New Yorker and an experienced retailer, Penelope moved from the East Village to Toronto, in order to be closer to family and to open Smoochie Baby. Just 18 months later, Penelope and her family decided to move back to New York and reopen the store in Brooklyn, despite its immediate success in Toronto.
The move to Williamsburg turned out to be one of the best decisions Penelope and her family had made. Only six months into the new Brooklyn location, Smoochie Baby became one of the most successful childrens shops in the area, leading to the offical launch of their online site in 2009.
Unlike other chain retail shops, Smoochie Baby is owned and operated by the caring mind of a mother and her family. All clothing and items are handpicked from the absolute best in kids fashion, fun, education and design.
Available child and baby products at Smoochie Baby include:
- Toys and books
- Baby gifts
- Bath & skin care
- Room decor
(see more stories)
- Super Summer Savings at Brooklyn's Kids' Clothing Shop
- Brooklyn's Top Kids Shop Offers New Summer Collection
- Save On Children's Clothing, Toys & Gear at Smoochie Baby
- Infuse Children's Formal Wear with Smoochie Baby Cool Factor
- Smoochie Baby: Spring 2012 Fashion Trends for Children
- Buy the Perfect Baby Shower Gift from Smoochie Baby
- Limited Edition Rockabye Baby CD Set at Smoochie Baby