About Whole Foods Market Tribeca
The Tribeca store has exclusives like no other, including our Mediterranean venue “Shish!” located on the first floor offering shawarma, salads, falafel, hummus, kabobs and more, as well as a stunning café on the second floor.
Whole Foods Market was founded in Austin, Texas, when four local businesspeople decided the natural foods industry was ready for a supermarket format. Our founders were John Mackey and Renee Lawson Hardy, owners of Safer Way Natural Foods, and Craig Weller and Mark Skiles, owners of Clarksville Natural Grocery. The original Whole Foods Market opened in 1980 with a staff of only 19 people. It was an immediate success. At the time, there were less than half a dozen natural food supermarkets in the United States. We have grown by leaps and bounds since our first store opened.
(see more stories)
- Pumpkin Pie Recipe From Whole Foods Market Tribeca
- Whole Foods Tribeca is Your One-Stop Shop For Rosh Hashanah
- Whole Foods Market Tribeca: Home and Dorm Cooking Classes
- Alaska Troll-Caught Wild Coho Salmon On Sale Today Only
- Sign Up for Whole Foods Market Cooking for Recipes and More!
- Whole Foods Market Celebrates Three Years in TriBeCa
- Whole Foods & Housing Works Team Up for NYC Pride
- Meet Up at Food Fun Kid's Zone at Whole Foods Market
- Whole Foods Market Teaches How to Eat Like a President!
- Whole Foods TriBeCa Offers Concierge Service to Customers
- Whole Foods' "Do Something Reel" Festival Kicks Off in NYC
- Enjoy Jazz and Poetry on the Plaza With Whole Foods
- Celebrate Earth Day Early with Whole Foods at The Visionaire
- "Spring Clean Your Body" at Whole Foods Tribeca