For women, planning a wedding is one of the most stressful times of their lives, ensuring that each detail is planned to perfection. However for men, finding the right way to propose is often an equally challenging endeavor. Choosing an elegant and accomodating wedding venue like Tribeca Rooftop is simple, but without that perfect proposal this ideal wedding day may never come to be.
Luckily for the men of the world, this wedding venue has gathered the five most intriguing ways a man should propose, to ensure they get to hear that coveted answer, “yes!”
- Taking a trip down memory lane in your future brides’ family is a great starting point for proposal ideas. Show her that you care about her past by choosing a day that is meaningful, such as the day her father proposed to her mother. This will show that you wanted to choose a day that was extra special to her. Choose a day in your own history too, like your first date to show her how much you really remember.
- There really isn’t any way to go wrong when proposing on a holiday. One of the most romantic nights of the year for many people, New Year’s Eve, is a great night to pop the question. Now every year, you and your bride can celebrate this momentous occasion with champagne, fireworks and good company.
- There is one simple way to show your lady that she is the most important thing in the world to you; by letting the world know. Making a public spectacle of your engagement, whether it’s a proposal on the Jumbotron at a baseball game or a helicopter writing in the sky, will help your bride to feel extra special!
- If there is one thing any proposal should be, it’s a surprise. While she may have ideas in her head about what this day will be like, there is nothing like catching your bride completely off-guard and witnessing that jaw dropping expression on her face. Be creative and have fun with your proposal, but remember that there is nothing wrong with keeping it classic, simple and romantic. Make this a magical moment in her life by any means possible.
- It may seem cruel, but if your lady has a sense of humor, a fake-out proposal may be her cup-of-tea. Make her believe you are just kidding around and then turn around and surprise her with the real thing. This could be as easy as choosing the ugliest ring at first and then surprising her with the real thing.
It is understandable to be nervous, but once you pop the question you will be on the way to your wedding at the premier wedding venue Tribeca Rooftop.