So, you’ve got tickets to a music festival and you’re excited! Now what? If you are reading this, you are probably not 16 anymore, not even 25. This probably isn’t your first music festival and having attended festivals of summers past, you’ve learned a thing or two about how to prepare for the hours outdoors.
Rock ‘n roll never dies, but let’s face it, summer festivals usually include humidity, pop-up thunderstorms, and mosquitoes. Want to make sure that your long day into night remains happy and pleasant? Make yourself a first aid kit that will cover all of your bases. Here are a few important contents to consider before you head out of the city courtesy of Tick Tock Naturals TM.
1. The first must, of course, is a great insect repellent -- Tick Tock Naturals Organic Insect Repellent. It is all natural, smells good, and this stuff just works wonders to keep creepy crawlies and all flying insect away.
2. Don’t leave home without Arnicare by Boiron – a homeopathic anti-inflammatory gel that is great for aches and pains, without the bad smell. It also comes in ingestible pellets as Arnica Montana, in case too much beer or crowd hugging causes an ache or pain. The best dose to cover bases is 30 c.
3. Tick Tock also recommends throwing in an ibuprophen product (Advil/Motrin) of your choice for good measure. Ultimately, natural homeopathic works better and is non-GMO for all organic eaters in the house.
4. Rubbing Alcohol (in an itty bitty spray bottle) to spray your dirty feet, icky bus/train seats, etc. is highly recommended to avoid picking up germs from the large crowd and outdoor area.
5. ZIP lock Bag….why? Bags keep your ID, cell phone and other belongings clean and dry, and if you need it, you can put ice in it in case you need a quick ice pack anywhere on your trek, on and off road!
6. The most obvious festival must-have is Band-Aids. Make sure they are waterproof in case of rain!
As you enjoy your summer music festivals, make sure you’re prepared for whatever the event may bring with Tick Tock’s first aid kit. Have fun and stay injury and bug free with the quality products by Tick Tock Naturals TM.