New York City Seminar and Conference Center (NYCSCC), the well-known provider of value conference and technology facilities in the Flatiron District/Chelsea, can now accommodate, for the first time, larger groups of 300 to 1,100 in the historic Grand Lodge Auditorium and its adjacent 2nd floor Banquet and Conference Hall.
The historic auditorium and banquet facilities have been updated with state-of-the-art LCD monitors, PA systems and fiber Internet access. With the prominent role of Chelsea and the Flatiron District as meccas of emerging high-tech and start-up companies, NYCSCC's Chelsea Center at 71 West 23rd Street provides a much needed alternative to conventional hotels and conference centers.
As always, NYCSCC's staff can provide efficient tech support, value catering, and logistical support for corporate and non-profit events of all kinds.
Click here for more information.
For video of the Grand Lodge Room and the 2nd Floor Banquet and Conference Hall click here.
GRAND LODGE FACTS:
- 8,000 square feet of space that comfortably accomodates 1,100 people.
- 54,000 sheets of Dutch metal gold leaf adorn the interior.
- 4 state-of-the-art 63-inch LCD TVs with full coverage in the room.
- Fiber Internet connection to allow loads of bandwidth.
- Modernized with high-tech usage (including video streaming) in mind.
- Excellent acoustics suitable for presentations, speeches, and music-oriented events.
2nd FLOOR CONFERENCE HALL FACTS:
- 4,500 square feet of space that comfortably accomodates 330 people.
- The space can be divided in to three rooms that can be rented individually or in a combination of two or three.
- Available configurations: theater, rounds (workgroup), classroom.
- Ideal for conferences, seminars, shareholder meetings, etc.
- This room has hosted large events with hundreds in attendance and thousands logging in to view the live stream.
- Access to the rooms is directly across from the elevator with restrooms in close proximity.
Call or e-mail today to schedule a site tour:
1-800-326-5494 or email@example.com.
Click here for a custom quote and pricing information.
NYC Seminar and Conference Center
71 West 23rd Street, New York, NY 10010